Swiss Army Leather Medical Satchel with Supplies
Vintage Swiss Army leather first aid satchel with leather strap. The top flap is stamped in the rear with the letters "ASM" in between two Swiss crosses on the left side, "77348" on the right side. The top of the satchel can open up to access the inner contents without completely deploying the pack. The bag may be fully deployed by undoing the side snap buttons and then laying the front flat. Two inner compartments with leather bands to secure items. Leather loops underneath the top flap for holding a pen/pencil and other small instruments.
A set of first aid supplies are included with the pack:
- Emergency gauze bandage, 6cm x 5m, 7 packs
- Hydrophilic gauze bandage, 10cm x 10m, 8 packs
- Elastic bandage wrap, 8cm x 2.5m, 4 packs
- Large adhesive bandage, 6cm x 10cm, 7 packs
- Bar soap, 1 pack
- Elastic bandage clips, 8 pieces
- Safety pins, 10 pieces
- Sterile hydrophilic cotton gauze bandage, 1 pack
- Adhesive bandage wrap, 2 rolls in metal canister
- Vial of Merbromin 2%
- Mercury glass thermometer, 33.5°C to 42°C
Leather bag was made by H. Morel of Semsales, Fribourg, Switzerland in 1967. Leather strap was made in 1937 in Riedt-Erlen, Thurgau, Switzerland.
Used, very good condition.
This is a vintage item. We do not guarantee the efficacy of the items contained within this medic kit and is only sold as a military collectible.
Photo depicts actual item with contents for sale.