How do I place an order?
Edelweiss Arms aims to make the ordering process of your desired collectible firearm as seamless as possible. Each item listed is accompanied with high-resolution images and a detailed product description in order for you to make an informed purchase decision. If you have any additional questions or concerns not covered on the product page, please call and speak to a member of our sales staff, who are collectors themselves with years of experience.
For a step by step guide on how to place your order through www.edelweissarms.com, please visit the HOW TO ORDER page.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, and American Express credit cards only.
- No money orders
- No personal checks
- Payment is assessed at the time of order placement
Edelweiss Arms specializes in antique/used/collectible firearms that have been manufactured decades ago, in some cases, over a century. Every firearm listed on www.edelweissarms.com is thoroughly inspected for condition. However, we do not test fire the product and therefore cannot guarantee every firearm will feed or fire. We strongly recommend that any antique/used/collectible firearms to be inspected by a gunsmith before attempting to fire.
How is my order shipped?
All firearms orders are shipped within the United States via UPS Ground for a flat fee of $39.00 per firearm which includes the cost of shipping, a padded, hard shell carry case, insurance, and signature upon delivery service.
Accessories are shipped within the United States with a cost calculated using UPS Ground service.
How long is my order processing time?
Orders are shipped within two business days of receipt of all necessary documents. For example, if you place an order for a C&R firearm on a Thursday, then provide the FFL to us on Friday, the soonest your order will ship would be the following Monday.
How do I make a return and/or receive a refund?
If you are unhappy with your purchase from Edelweiss Arms, you may contact us for a return authorization within three (3) days of your receipt. After three days of receipt, the terms of the sale are final.
- Return requests made within three days of receipt may be eligible for a partial refund at the discretion of Edelweiss Arms, after a return inspection has been completed.
- In order for your returned product to be eligible for a refund, it must be returned in the same, unused, condition in which it was delivered, and it must be accompanied by all parts and accessories it was originally sold with.
- Upon completion of a return merchandise inspection, any authorized refunds will be issued to the same payment method made for the original order within seven (7) business days of the completed return inspection.
- A 10% restocking fee will apply to any approved refunds for merchandise returned to Edelweiss Arms.
- You are responsible for the safe return, and the cost of return shipping, for your authorized returned merchandise. We strongly recommend obtaining a track-able shipping service with insurance for returned merchandise; Edelweiss Arms is not responsible for erroneous or incomplete returns.
How do I cancel my order?
Contact us by phone or email as soon as possible.
If you elect to cancel your order before Edelweiss Arms has delivered your merchandise to the courier, a 4% administration fee will be assessed to your refund.
A 10% restocking fee will apply to any cancellation requests made after merchandise has been delivered to the courier.
How does the grading system work?
The blue percentage refers to the percentage of original finish remaining on the metal surfaces, as defined by Fjestad’s Blue Book of Gun Values.
The grading of the bore and stock of each firearm is defined by Edelweiss Arms using a numbering system with the following parameters:
- 5/5: Shiny bore with sharp lands and grooves, and excellent crowning.
- 4/5: Clean bore with sharp lands and grooves, and minor wear to crowning.
- 3/5: Dull bore with slightly worn lands and grooves, and wear to crowning.
- 2/5: Frosted bore with rounded lands and grooves, and worn crowning.
- 1/5: Pitted and damaged lands and grooves and/or damaged crowning. (not recommended to fire)
- 5/5: Clean wood with complete original finish and light handling marks.
- 4/5: Clean wood with majority original finish with heavy handling marks. May exhibit factory refurbishing.
- 3/5: Wood with large portion of original finish, possible scratches or chips from handling.
- 2/5: Wood with little to no original finish, heavy scratching or chips from handling.
- 1/5: Wood with no original finish and or structural damage. (not recommended to fire)
How do firearms laws apply to Edelweiss Arms products?
Antiques are a special class of firearms, as defined by Chapter 27 of the Code of Federal Regulations section 478.11. Therefore, antique firearms may be purchased and delivered directly to you, without a Federal Firearms License (FFL).
Firearms manufactured in or before 1898 are classified as Antiques.
Curios and Relics
Firearms automatically receive C&R status when they are fifty (50) years old.
C&R firearms manufactured since 1899 are not Antiques, and therefore are required to be delivered to an FFL.
Antique and C&R status does not exempt the firearm from any magazine capacity restrictions imposed by your state or local government.
National Firearms Act
Antique and C&R status does not exempt the firearm from any regulations in the National Firearms Act.
You are responsible for complying with your state and local laws before purchasing from Edelweiss Arms.