All firearms are shipped via United Parcel Service (UPS) for a flat fee of $39.00 to the contiguous 48 United States, which includes the cost of shipping, a padded or hard shell carry case, and insurance. An adult signature is required for delivery.
Non-firearm shipments are shipped via UPS at UPS' calculated rate.
Orders to Alaska and Hawaii are shipped via UPS at UPS' calculated rate, based on destination, package size, weight, and any applicable "Remote Area/Extended Area" surcharges. We are not able to extend the $39 flat fee shipping rate to Alaska and Hawaii due to the high cost of shipping. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
By placing an order with Edelweiss Arms, you affirm that you are of legal age in your jurisdiction and are not federally prohibited from purchasing and acquiring firearms and ammunition.
- We do not allow for local pick-up of orders. All orders must be shipped.
- No international orders; we currently only ship to addresses within the United States.
- We do not export firearms outside of the United States.
- Delivery is handled by UPS. Do not provide a "P.O. Box" shipping address.
- Orders are typically processed and shipped within two business days after receiving all required information.
Order Processing & Shipment
- Orders are processed and shipped in two business days after receiving any required documentation.
- Please allow for an additional two to three day processing delay during special events such as sales.
- Orders are not processed on weekends and holidays.
- You will receive an email with your UPS tracking information once your order has been processed and prepared for pick up by UPS.
- If you wish to cancel your order, please contact us by phone or email as soon as possible. Orders cancelled prior to courier pick-up will be assessed a 4% administrative fee.
- Orders already picked up by the courier are ineligible for cancellation.
- Shipping fees are non-refundable after order has been picked up by courier.
- Any orders that are received back at our facility as refused, undeliverable, or otherwise will be refunded, less a 15% restocking fee. The shipping charge is non-refundable.
- Orders that do not contain firearms are shipped via UPS Ground with shipping insurance; rate is calculated by UPS and based on weight, size, and destination.
- C&R and Modern firearms must be shipped to a Federal Firearms License (FFL) address.
- C&R firearms may be delivered to a valid 03 FFL licensee unless restrictions prevent such deliveries.
- Antique firearms are not required to be shipped to an FFL*.
- *All firearms shipping to California must be delivered to a Dealer (FFL type 01, 07, or equivalent). We cannot deliver any firearm to Type 03 FFL in California.
- *All firearms shipping to New Jersey must be delivered to a Dealer (FFL type 01, 07, or equivalent).
- Other states may have similar restrictions.
- You are responsible for complying with your state and local firearms laws. Antique and C&R firearms are typically not exempt from magazine restrictions nor the National Firearms Act.
More detailed information is available on our Ammunition Information page.
- Ammunition is shipped separately from firearms.
- Orders are shipped via UPS Ground, rates based on weight and destination as calculated by UPS.
- All State and Federal laws and restrictions apply to ammunition sales.
- We do not ship to:
- Washington D.C.
- Must be delivered to an FFL licensee, dealer, or licensed ammunition vendor.
- Exemption is available for 03 FFL licensees with a valid COE.
- Unable to ship to Los Angeles, Oakland, Sacramento, San Francisco, Carson, Sunnyvale, and Berkeley.
- New York
- We are unable to ship ammunition to New York City.
- Must be delivered to an FFL dealer or licensed ammunition vendor. No direct deliveries.
- We require a copy of your identification and a copy of your firearm carry permit or other eligibility certificate.
- Order will only ship to the address indicated on your ID, permit, or other eligibility certificate.
- Unable to ship to several cities, including Chicago, due to local restrictions.
- We require a copy of your state identification and a copy of your FOID.
- Order will only ship to the address indicated on your ID or FOID.
- New Jersey
- We require a copy of your FPID.
- Order will only ship to the address indicated on your FPID.