Warranty and Returns
Edelweiss Arms Warranty and Return Policy
All items found at EdelweissArms.com are sold as-is without any warranty, expressed or implied.
Edelweiss Arms specializes in antique/used/collectible firearms that have been manufactured decades ago, in some cases, over a century. Unless otherwise noted, these firearms are used and many were military or police issued. Every firearm listed on EdelweissArms.com is thoroughly inspected for condition but are sold as collectible items only and therefore do not carry any warranty.
Except in rare occasions, we do not test fire any of the firearms available for sale, nor are the firearms tested for the ability to load or feed ammunition, Therefore, Edelweiss Arms cannot guarantee every firearm will feed or fire. We strongly recommend that any purchased firearms are inspected by a qualified gunsmith familiar with the firearm before attempting to fire.
If you do intend to fire a firearm purchased through Edelweiss Arms, after a qualified gunsmith has deemed your firearm safe for use, be sure to carefully select your ammunition. Take care to use not only the correct caliber ammunition, but also ammunition that is of the correct specifications with careful consideration to the era the firearm was manufactured.
Example: The Swiss Schmidt-Rubin 1889 is chambered for Swiss 7.5x53.5 (GP90) and predates the later 7.5x55 (GP11); do not use GP11 ammunition with this rifle.
All sales are final on ammunition -- no returns, no exchanges.
All firearm shipments are insured. If you receive an item that is suspected to have sustained damage during transit, immediately document everything, including any and all damage to the outer packaging as well as the damage to the item itself. Your documentation of the damage is needed to file an insurance claim.
If you are unhappy with your purchase from Edelweiss Arms, you may contact us for a return authorization within three (3) calendar days of your receipt or seven (7) calendar days of the package delivery per the carrier's tracking information and history, whichever is shorter. After this time period, the terms of the sale are final.
- Return requests made within this time period may be eligible for a partial refund at the discretion of Edelweiss Arms, after a return inspection has been completed.
- In order for your returned product to be eligible for a refund, it must be returned in the same unused condition in which it was delivered, and it must be accompanied by all parts and accessories originally included.
- After a return request has been approved, the item must be tendered to a shipping courier within ten (10) business days.
- Upon completion of a return merchandise inspection, any authorized refunds will be issued to the same payment method made for the original order within seven (7) business days of the completed return inspection.
- A minimum 10% restocking fee will apply to any approved refunds for merchandise returned to Edelweiss Arms.
- An increased restocking fee may be assessed if the item is returned damaged.
- Shipping fees are non-refundable.
- Terms of the sale are final if any modification is made to the item.
You are responsible for the safe return, and the cost of return shipping, for your authorized returned merchandise. We strongly recommend using a shipping service with tracking number and insurance; Edelweiss Arms is not responsible for erroneous or incomplete returns.