Edelweiss Arms Warranty and Return Policy
All items found at EdelweissArms.com are sold as-is without any warranty, expressed or implied.
Edelweiss Arms specializes in antique/used/collectible firearms that have been manufactured decades ago, in some cases, over a century. Unless otherwise noted, these firearms are used and many were military or police issued. Every firearm listed on www.edelweissarms.com is thoroughly inspected for condition.
Except in rare occasions, we do not test fire the firearms available for sale, nor are the firearms tested for the ability load or feed ammunition, and therefore we cannot guarantee every firearm will feed or fire. We strongly recommend that any antique/used/collectible firearms to be inspected by a gunsmith before attempting to fire.
If you do intend to fire a firearm purchased through Edelweiss Arms, please be sure that your firearm has been deemed safe for use by a competent gunsmith and use the correct caliber ammunition of the correct specifications for your firearm.
Example: The Swiss Schmidt-Rubin 1889 is chambered for Swiss 7.5x53.5 (GP90); do not attempt to use 7.5x55 (GP11) ammunition with this rifle.
However, if you are unhappy with your purchase from Edelweiss Arms, you may contact us for a return authorization within three (3) days of your receipt. After three days of receipt, the terms of the sale are final.
- Return requests made within three days of receipt may be eligible for a partial refund at the discretion of Edelweiss Arms, after a return inspection has been completed.
- In order for your returned product to be eligible for a refund, it must be returned in the same unused condition in which it was delivered, and it must be accompanied by all parts and accessories it was originally sold with.
- Upon completion of a return merchandise inspection, any authorized refunds will be issued to the same payment method made for the original order within seven (7) business days of the completed return inspection.
- A 10% restocking fee will apply to any approved refunds for merchandise returned to Edelweiss Arms.
- You are responsible for the safe return, and the cost of return shipping, for your authorized returned merchandise. We strongly recommend obtaining a trackable shipping service with insurance for returned merchandise; Edelweiss Arms is not responsible for erroneous or incomplete returns.
- All sales final on ammunition - no returns.
- Shipping fees are non-refundable.