How To Order
We aim to make the order process as simple as possible.
Every firearm for sale is individually listed. We do not use general placeholders nor stock photos, leaving it to the "luck of the draw". You can see exactly what you are purchasing, including photos and a written description of each individual firearm.
We accept online orders only; no phone orders.
Follow these easy steps to get your order underway:
- Add items to your Shopping Cart
- Complete the Checkout process.
- Email us, in reference to your order number, any supporting documents if required for your order.
- Stand by for shipping notification with tracking number!
When completing the checkout process, confirm that you are ordering the correct items and that your billing and shipping addresses are entered accurately.
- Enter your billing address as it appears on your credit card statement. Invalid or incorrect billing information will result in an error.
- Enter shipping address if different from billing - NO P.O. BOXES, PLEASE!
- For orders containing Curio and Relic (C&R) firearms, as defined by 27 CFR 478.11, enter the premises address for the Federal Firearms License (FFL) holder.
- For orders containing Antique firearms, as defined by 27 CFR 478.11, delivery to an FFL is not required in most cases; enter your desired delivery address.
- For orders shipping to California, C&R firearms may only be delivered to an FFL dealer. We cannot deliver to Type 03 FFL in California.
- All shipping addresses will be validated. Firearms will only ship to the address listed on the Federal Firearms License where applicable.
If you are ordering a firearm or ammunition, you affirm that you are of legal age in your jurisdiction and are not federally prohibited from purchasing and acquiring firearms and ammunition.
If your order contains firearms classified as Curio & Relic or Modern:
Curio and Relic firearms may be shipped directly to an individual with a current & valid 03 FFL (Collector of Curio and Relics) unless your state's regulations restrict such direct deliveries.
Modern firearms may only be shipped to an FFL dealer (FFL 01, 07 or equivalent).
C&R and Modern firearm orders will only ship to the verified FFL Premises Address listed on the Federal Firearms License document.
We will require a copy of your or your dealer's FFL documentation before we can ship your order.
- E-mail a digital copy to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and order number in the subject line.
Digital scan is preferred, however a digital photo is acceptable. Document must be signed, dated, legible and high resolution.
If you don't know your FFL dealer's Premises Address:
Simply enter your personal shipping address for now. We will update your order's shipping address once we have received FFL documentation from your dealer.
Examples of correct FFL documentation:
If your order contains only antique firearms or accessories:
In MOST states, no action required for antique firearms, stand by for shipping and tracking information via e-mail.
Some states or jurisdictions require that all firearms, regardless of classification, be delivered to an FFL dealer.
If your state has a firearm owner's identification or other eligibility program:
This includes, but is not limited to New Jersey (Firearms Purchaser Identification), Illinois (Firearm Owners Identification), and Connecticut (Carry Permit, Pistol Purchase Certificate, Long Gun Purchase Certificate).
Provide a digital copy of your identification and/or other required certification via email to us at email@example.com in reference to your order number.
If your order contains ammunition:
You must affirm that you are at least 18 years of age (21 years in some jurisdictions) and are legally able to purchase and own ammunition. Restrictions may apply.
Ammunition is shipped separately from any firearms ordered.
Submit FFL Information Within Three (3) Days
FFL Information for orders containing Curio & Relic or Modern firearms must be received within three (3) business days after ordering. Orders without FFL Information received will be cancelled and refunded, less a 4% administrative fee.
Warranty & Return Policy
Please see our Warranty & Return Policy here.
If you must cancel your order, contact us before your order has been processed and shipped. Orders cannot be cancelled once the package has been tendered to the shipping courier.
Orders that cannot be processed and fulfilled due to non-receipt of required documentation, inability to take delivery in your jurisdiction (i.e. restricted items, magazines with higher capacities than state allows, etc.), etc., or by customer request, will be cancelled and refunded, less a 4% administrative fee.
Unauthorized returns for orders returned to our facility after being fulfilled (such as declined package delivery / return to sender, inability to transfer, etc.) will be subject to a minimum 15% administrative fee.