How To Order
We aim to make the order process as simple as possible.
Every firearm for sale is individually listed. We do not use general placeholders nor stock photos, leaving it to the "luck of the draw". You can see exactly what you are purchasing, including photos and a written description of each individual firearm.
We accept online orders only; no phone orders.
Follow these easy steps to get your order underway:
- Add items to your Shopping Cart
- Complete the Checkout process.
- Email us, in reference to your order number, any supporting documents if required for your order.
- Stand by for shipping notification with tracking number!
Be sure that you have the correct items in your Shopping Cart! When completing the Checkout process:
- Enter your billing address as it appears on your credit card statement. Invalid or incorrect billing information will result in an error.
- Enter shipping address if different from billing - NO P.O. BOXES!
- For orders containing Curio and Relic (C&R) firearms, as defined by 27 CFR 478.11, enter the premises address for the Federal Firearms License (FFL) holder.
- For orders containing Antique firearms, as defined by 27 CFR 478.11, delivery to an FFL is not required in most cases; enter your desired delivery address.
- For orders shipping to California, C&R firearms may only be delivered to an FFL dealer. We cannot deliver to Type 03 FFL in California.
- All shipping addresses will be validated. Firearms will only ship to the address listed on the Federal Firearms License where applicable.
If you are ordering a firearm or ammunition, you affirm that you are of legal age in your jurisdiction and are not federally prohibited from purchasing and acquiring firearms and ammunition.
Orders containing Curio & Relic and/or Modern firearms:
Curio and Relic firearms may be shipped directly to an individual with a current & valid 03 FFL (Collector of Curio and Relics) unless your state's regulations restrict such direct deliveries. Otherwise, they must be shipped to an FFL dealer (gun store, pawn shop, etc.).
Modern firearms may only be shipped to an FFL dealer (gun store, pawn shop, etc).
C&R and Modern firearm orders will only ship to the verified FFL Premises Address or Mailing Address listed on the Federal Firearms License document.
You may provide this documentation to us, or you may contact the receiving dealer to request that they provide it to us.
- Send documentation by email to email@example.com with your name and order number in the subject line.
Digital scan is preferred, however a digital photo is acceptable. Document must be signed, dated, legible and high resolution.
If you don't know your FFL dealer's Premises Address:
Simply enter your personal shipping address for now. We will update your order's shipping address once we have received FFL documentation from your dealer.
Examples of required FFL documentation:
Orders containing Antique firearms or non-firearms:
In MOST states, no action required for antique firearms, stand by for shipping and tracking information via e-mail.
Some states or jurisdictions require that all firearms, regardless of classification, be delivered to an FFL dealer.
States with firearm owner/purchaser identification or other eligibility program:
Some states or jurisdictions require a permit or certification to be able to purchase firearms and ammunition.
If you are purchasing a firearm or ammunition, please provide a digital copy of this required documentation/certification via email to firstname.lastname@example.org in reference to your order number.
This includes, but is not limited to, the following states:
- Carry Permit, Pistol Purchase Certificate, Long Gun Purchase Certificate, etc.
- Firearm Owners Identification (FOID)
- New Jersey
- Firearm Purchaser Identification (FPID)
Orders containing ammunition:
You must affirm that you are at least 18 years of age (21 years in some jurisdictions) and are legally able to purchase and own ammunition. Restrictions may apply.
Ammunition is shipped separately from any firearms ordered.
Submit FFL Information Within Three (3) Days
FFL Information for orders containing Curio & Relic or Modern firearms must be received within three (3) business days after ordering. Orders without FFL Information received will be cancelled and refunded, less a 4% administrative fee.
Warranty & Return Policy
All products are sold as-is and carry no warranty, expressed or implied, unless otherwise explicitly stated in the individual product description.
Please see our full Warranty & Return Policy here.
Order Cancellation & Refunds
If you must cancel your order, contact us before your order has been processed and shipped. Orders cannot be cancelled once the package has been tendered to the shipping courier.
Orders that cannot be processed and fulfilled due to non-receipt of required documentation, inability to take delivery in your jurisdiction (i.e. restricted items, magazines with higher capacities than state allows, etc.), etc., or by customer request, will be cancelled and refunded, less a 4% administrative fee.
Unauthorized returns to our facility after being fulfilled (such as declined package delivery or return to sender, inability to transfer, etc.) will be subject to a minimum 15% administrative fee.