Edelweiss Arms aims to make the order process for your desired collectibles and antiques as simple as possible.
Follow these easy steps to get your order underway:
- Add your desired product(s) to your online shopping cart.
- After reviewing your shopping cart contents, proceed to check out.
- Enter the required billing information and select a password for your account (mandatory).
- Enter shipping information (if different from billing info)
- For orders containing Curio and Relic (C&R) firearms, as defined by 27 CFR 478.11, enter the premise address for the Federal Firearms License (FFL) holder that will be receiving your firearm for transfer to you.
- For orders containing Antique firearms, as defined by 27 CFR 478.11, shipment to an FFL is not required, enter your desired delivery address.
- For orders going to California, C&R firearms may only be shipped to a Type 01 or 07 FFL. We cannot deliver to Type 03 FFL in California.
- Enter your payment information.
- Validate your order information, then click ‘Place Order’ button.
Congratulations, your order is placed! However, action may still be required before we can ship your order, see below:
If your order contains only antique firearms or accessories:
No action required, standby for shipping and tracking information via e-mail.
If your order contains firearms other than antiques:
We will require a copy of your FFL before we can ship your order. You may submit your FFL to us by any one of the following:
- Fast: E-mail a digital copy to email@example.com with your name and order number in the subject line.
- Slow: Mail a physical copy to us at the following address (slow):
- Edelweiss Arms
Order# [your order number]
912 Corporate Lane
Chesapeake, VA 23320
Once we have reviewed your documents we will ship your order or contact you for further information, if needed.