DWM Luger 1900 Swiss Military - sn 1xxx
- 90% - Very Good
- 8 rds
Excellent condition in 92% Original Bluing. Shiny bore with sharp rifling 5/5. The barrel is matched to the firearm. There is slight holster edge wear, mild handling and storage marks.
The magazine is a nickel-plated body with a wood base that has a metal insert. The magazine is not serialized. The serial range and right hand frame side shows commercial model, however this piece displays multiple Swiss military proof marks for acceptance.
This piece comes with an accompanying 1906 manufactured holster and a cleaning kit completely with the tool and grease.
The Luger is one of the most recognizable semi-auto pistols in the world, originally designed by Georg Luger while at Deutsche Waffen und Munitionsfabriken (DWM) in approximately 1899. Switzerland was the first nation to adopt the Luger as a military sidearm, chambered in 7.65mm, under the models 1900, 1900/06 and 1906/29.
The Luger remained in production through the 1940s, with numerous variations in service during WWI and WWII, and has been used as a military sidearm by several nations around the world. The chamber is marked with a crisp Cross within a Sunburst. The toggle bears DWM’s iconic scrolled logo as well as dished style knobs and a side lock indicative of it’s early production type. The frame has a long type grip safety, narrow trigger, wide trigger guard and bears no stock lug. The front sight is a sawtooth style affixed by dovetail to the barrel. The grips are a clean checkered walnut.
- All firearms are shipped via UPS for a flat fee of $39.00; which includes the cost of shipping; a padded, hard shell, carry case; insurance; and signature upon delivery service.
- Orders that do not contain firearms are shipped via UPS with shipping insurance, rates based on weight.
- C&R and modern firearms must be shipped to a Federal Firearms License (FFL) address.
- Antique firearms are not required to be shipped to an FFL*.
- *All firearms going to California must be delivered to a Type 01 or 07 FFL. We cannot deliver any firearm to Type 03 FFL in California.
- You are responsible for complying with your state and local firearms laws. Antique and C&R firearms are not exempt from magazine restrictions or the National Firearms Act.
- If you are unhappy with your purchase from Edelweiss Arms, you may contact us for a return authorization within three (3) days of your receipt. After which, the terms of the sale are final.
- Return requests made within three days of receipt may be eligible for a partial refund at the discretion of Edelweiss Arms, after a return inspection has been completed.
- In order for your returned product to be eligible for a refund, it must be returned in the same, unused, condition in which it was delivered, and it must be accompanied by all parts and accessories it was originally sold with.
- Upon completion of a return merchandise inspection, any authorized refunds will be issued to the same payment method made for the original order within seven (7) business days of the completed return inspection.
- A 10% restocking fee will apply to any approved refunds for merchandise returned to Edelweiss Arms.
- You are responsible for the safe return, and the cost of return shipping, for your authorized returned merchandise. We strongly recommend obtaining a track-able shipping service with insurance for returned merchandise; Edelweiss Arms is not responsible for erroneous or incomplete returns.