German manufactured Walther Sportwaffen GSP (Gebrauchs Sportpistole, or Sport Pistol for Standard Use), is in excellent condition with 94% original finish. 5/5 Bore. 5/5 Grip. Chambered in .22LR. One 5rd magazine and one 8rd magazine is included. Bore is bright and sharp. Light edge wear seen on the muzzle and the bottom of the magazine well, but otherwise the finish is very dark with few blemishes. Fixed front sight. Adjustable rear sight. Wood grip is in great condition and has an adjustable shelf to precisely adjust the fit to the shooter's hand. Barrel has the WALTHER ribbon logo over "GSP cal. .22 lr" and is also stamped with an "eagle over N". Upper is stamped with "Carl Walther Waffenfabrik" "Ulm/Do. Made in W.-Germany".
Many extras are included with this sporting pistol:
- An original Walther briefcase-style carry case. The internal eggcrate foam is discolored. The case is lockable but no key is included. Four stickers on the outside of the case.
- A tool kit; the red handled flathead driver has been modified by a previous owner.
- An extra trigger pack as well as a spare trigger.
- Original owner's manual.
- Original factory test target.
- "International Pistol Score Book" with also has the logo of the United States Army Pistol Team. This scorebook is full of previous scores.
- Receipt from participation in a shooting competition in 2002.
Modern production, not C&R eligible.