W+F Bern Swiss ZFK 55 Sniper Rifle - sn 1xxx
- 90% - Very Good
- 6 rds
This rare Swiss ZFK55 (ZFK31/55) sniper rifle is in very good condition with 95% original finish. All matching serial numbers (bolt, magazine, handguard, stock). Bore is graded 5/5. The serial number indicates that this ZFK55 was manufactured in 1957.
Includes an attached folding bipod, heavy barrel with integrated compensator, matching removable KERN 3.5x optic with QD mount, matching serial# protective scope canister, non-serialized bayonet with sheath, as well as a factory made and armory-prepared spare stock.
The original matching serial number stock has a fracture in the pistol grip and we would recommend against firing this ZFK31/55 rifle with the original stock installed. Our grading with the armory-prepared stock installed brings the overall grading up to "95% - Excellent".
This exact ZFK-55 was featured on the Military Arms Channel on YouTube and may be viewed by clicking on the above Video tab.
The Swiss ZFK55 (Zielfernrohr-Karabiner 55 or Mousqueton à Lunette 55) is a purpose-built marksman rifle. An estimated 4,150 rifles were produced. While it is also known as the ZFK31/55 and modeled after the K31, it shares very few components with the Swiss K31 rifle. Its barrel is heavier than that of the K31. The receiver is canted to the right which leaves the magazine and bolt off-set and allows for the use of a standard K31 charger without interfering with the scope. The KERN 3.5x telescoping sight has a quick detach mount that securely attaches directly to the rifle's receiver.
- All firearms are shipped via UPS for a flat fee of $39.00; which includes the cost of shipping; a padded, hard shell, carry case; insurance; and signature upon delivery service.
- Orders that do not contain firearms are shipped via UPS with shipping insurance, rates based on weight.
- C&R and modern firearms must be shipped to a Federal Firearms License (FFL) address.
- Antique firearms are not required to be shipped to an FFL*.
- *All firearms going to California must be delivered to a Type 01 or 07 FFL. We cannot deliver any firearm to Type 03 FFL in California.
- You are responsible for complying with your state and local firearms laws. Antique and C&R firearms are not exempt from magazine restrictions or the National Firearms Act.
- If you are unhappy with your purchase from Edelweiss Arms, you may contact us for a return authorization within three (3) days of your receipt. After which, the terms of the sale are final.
- Return requests made within three days of receipt may be eligible for a partial refund at the discretion of Edelweiss Arms, after a return inspection has been completed.
- In order for your returned product to be eligible for a refund, it must be returned in the same, unused, condition in which it was delivered, and it must be accompanied by all parts and accessories it was originally sold with.
- Upon completion of a return merchandise inspection, any authorized refunds will be issued to the same payment method made for the original order within seven (7) business days of the completed return inspection.
- A 10% restocking fee will apply to any approved refunds for merchandise returned to Edelweiss Arms.
- You are responsible for the safe return, and the cost of return shipping, for your authorized returned merchandise. We strongly recommend obtaining a track-able shipping service with insurance for returned merchandise; Edelweiss Arms is not responsible for erroneous or incomplete returns.
Related video to this product.