W+F Bern Swiss 1906/24 - sn 169xx
- 96% - Excellent
- 8 rds
Excellent Condition with 97% Original Finish. All Matching S/N#. 5/5 Bore. With Holster. P. Stamped. Small chip on the RH grip panel by the magazine base. Small chip on the LH grip panel by the magazine release. Missing grip safety spring. Discreet Engraving.
The model 1906/24 was part of the first Swiss Lugers that were completely manufactured by Waffenfabrik Bern for the Swiss Army. Approximately 17,000 manufactured starting with serial number 15,216 through 33,094. The top of the chamber area is blank and the front toggle link is marked with the small Swiss cross over "WAFFENFABRIK BERN". The left side of the barrel extension has the a small Swiss proof that consists of a single small cross over the letter "M" control proof of Colonel Muhlemann. The left rear of the barrel, right side of the toggle, barrel extension and frame directly ahead of the trigger are marked with a small Swiss cross.
This model has the standard 1906/24 features such as a new type toggle with flat, checkered toggle knobs; polished lower safety area, no stock lug and barrel chambered in 7.65mm Luger. Original Swiss checkered walnut grips with smooth border around the edges and left grip slotted for grip safety. Original nickel plated magazine with wooden base.
- All firearms are shipped via UPS for a flat fee of $39.00; which includes the cost of shipping; a padded, hard shell, carry case; insurance; and signature upon delivery service.
- Orders that do not contain firearms are shipped via UPS with shipping insurance, rates based on weight.
- C&R and modern firearms must be shipped to a Federal Firearms License (FFL) address.
- Antique firearms are not required to be shipped to an FFL*.
- *All firearms going to California must be delivered to a Type 01 or 07 FFL. We cannot deliver any firearm to Type 03 FFL in California.
- You are responsible for complying with your state and local firearms laws. Antique and C&R firearms are not exempt from magazine restrictions or the National Firearms Act.
- If you are unhappy with your purchase from Edelweiss Arms, you may contact us for a return authorization within three (3) days of your receipt. After which, the terms of the sale are final.
- Return requests made within three days of receipt may be eligible for a partial refund at the discretion of Edelweiss Arms, after a return inspection has been completed.
- In order for your returned product to be eligible for a refund, it must be returned in the same, unused, condition in which it was delivered, and it must be accompanied by all parts and accessories it was originally sold with.
- Upon completion of a return merchandise inspection, any authorized refunds will be issued to the same payment method made for the original order within seven (7) business days of the completed return inspection.
- A 10% restocking fee will apply to any approved refunds for merchandise returned to Edelweiss Arms.
- You are responsible for the safe return, and the cost of return shipping, for your authorized returned merchandise. We strongly recommend obtaining a track-able shipping service with insurance for returned merchandise; Edelweiss Arms is not responsible for erroneous or incomplete returns.