W+F Bern Swiss 1882 Private Series Revolver w/ Holster - sn P4xxx
- 85% - Very Good
Antique. Scarce Private Series Serial Number. Very Good Condition with 85% Original Finish. All Matching S/N#. 3/5 Bore. Leather Holster.
1882 revolvers were employed by the Swiss Military and manufactured between 1882 through 1929 in Eidgenossische Waffenfabrik Bern, a Swiss federal armory. Designed by Rudolph Schmidt, the 1882 fires a black powder 7.5mm round and has a capacity of 6 rounds. Several variations of the revolver were produced; the earliest and most valuable models can be identified with their octagonal barrel. Late model revolvers named the 1882-29 are a more simplified version of the pistol that were made to help ease production time and costs. 1882-29 models can be identified by their round barrels.
- All firearms are shipped via UPS for a flat fee of $39.00; which includes the cost of shipping; a padded, hard shell, carry case; insurance; and signature upon delivery service.
- Orders that do not contain firearms are shipped via UPS with shipping insurance, rates based on weight.
- C&R and modern firearms must be shipped to a Federal Firearms License (FFL) address.
- Antique firearms are not required to be shipped to an FFL*.
- *All firearms going to California must be delivered to a Type 01 or 07 FFL. We cannot deliver any firearm to Type 03 FFL in California.
- You are responsible for complying with your state and local firearms laws. Antique and C&R firearms are not exempt from magazine restrictions or the National Firearms Act.
- If you are unhappy with your purchase from Edelweiss Arms, you may contact us for a return authorization within three (3) days of your receipt. After which, the terms of the sale are final.
- Return requests made within three days of receipt may be eligible for a partial refund at the discretion of Edelweiss Arms, after a return inspection has been completed.
- In order for your returned product to be eligible for a refund, it must be returned in the same, unused, condition in which it was delivered, and it must be accompanied by all parts and accessories it was originally sold with.
- Upon completion of a return merchandise inspection, any authorized refunds will be issued to the same payment method made for the original order within seven (7) business days of the completed return inspection.
- A 10% restocking fee will apply to any approved refunds for merchandise returned to Edelweiss Arms.
- You are responsible for the safe return, and the cost of return shipping, for your authorized returned merchandise. We strongly recommend obtaining a track-able shipping service with insurance for returned merchandise; Edelweiss Arms is not responsible for erroneous or incomplete returns.