Rare W+F Bern Swiss 00/11 - sn 2xxx
- 95% - Excellent
- 6 rds
Excellent Condition with 94% Original Finish. Matching Bolt and Magazine S/N#. 5/5 Bore. P10 Stamped. Walnut Stock. Low Serial number. Soldier's tag under buttplate.
The Karabiner 00/11 is an uncommon production within the series of K11 Carbines. In response to shortages of firearms, Switzerland opted to refurbish and upgrade older 1900 and 1905 Short Rifles to the more powerful 7.5x55mm Swiss Gewehrpatrone 1911 (GP11) cartridge. Similar to the action used on the 96/11 and 1911 Infantry Rifle series, the serial numbers reflect a much older production. Though the 1911 rifle ceased production in 1919, the K11 was produced through 1933 as the Swiss military realized the benefit of outfitting their service members with shorter, lighter carbines.
- All firearms are shipped via UPS for a flat fee of $39.00; which includes the cost of shipping; a padded, hard shell, carry case; insurance; and signature upon delivery service.
- Orders that do not contain firearms are shipped via UPS with shipping insurance, rates based on weight.
- C&R and modern firearms must be shipped to a Federal Firearms License (FFL) address.
- Antique firearms are not required to be shipped to an FFL*.
- *All firearms going to California must be delivered to a Type 01 or 07 FFL. We cannot deliver any firearm to Type 03 FFL in California.
- You are responsible for complying with your state and local firearms laws. Antique and C&R firearms are not exempt from magazine restrictions or the National Firearms Act.
- If you are unhappy with your purchase from Edelweiss Arms, you may contact us for a return authorization within three (3) days of your receipt. After which, the terms of the sale are final.
- Return requests made within three days of receipt may be eligible for a partial refund at the discretion of Edelweiss Arms, after a return inspection has been completed.
- In order for your returned product to be eligible for a refund, it must be returned in the same, unused, condition in which it was delivered, and it must be accompanied by all parts and accessories it was originally sold with.
- Upon completion of a return merchandise inspection, any authorized refunds will be issued to the same payment method made for the original order within seven (7) business days of the completed return inspection.
- A 10% restocking fee will apply to any approved refunds for merchandise returned to Edelweiss Arms.
- You are responsible for the safe return, and the cost of return shipping, for your authorized returned merchandise. We strongly recommend obtaining a track-able shipping service with insurance for returned merchandise; Edelweiss Arms is not responsible for erroneous or incomplete returns.