Very Good Condition with over 90% Original Finish. All Matching S/N Numbers, 4/5 Bore. Swiss made contract for the West German Federal Border Guard, Bundesgrenzschutz (BGS). From the 2nd shipment of (501 to 4210). German Eagle proof mark on frame.
Originally manufactured in 1947 by SIG in Neuhausen, Switzerland, this pistol was first designated as the SP 47/8 and became the standard military pistol of the Swiss Army in 1949 under the designation Pistole 49 (P49). Later designated as the P210, this handgun is constructed of steel and is chambered in either 9x19mm or 7.65x21mm Parabellum. The SIG P210 has been manufactured continuously for over 55 years with numerous variations, all of which are highly valued for their historical significance and reputation for surgical accuracy.