M1943 Elsener Schwyz Officer Dagger - sn 217xxx
M1943 Elsener Schwyz Officer Dagger. Scabbard in 99% condition with the blade and beautiful blonde grips in 99% condition. The tassel shows it's age with slight darkening of the white ropework. But the red is still vibrant.
The Swiss dagger (Schweizerdolch) is a distinctive type of dagger used in Switzerland. The characteristic mark of the Swiss dagger are two crescent-shaped, inward-bent metal bars delimiting the hilt. The curved shape of the Swiss dagger hilt appeared as early as the 13th century and remained peculiar to Switzerland. The blade was characteristically double edged, tapering to a point and usually had a diamond shape cross-section. There are two types of military portepees that were used with these daggers. White portepee indicated an officer, while red and white portepee indicated a higher NCO.
- All firearms are shipped via UPS for a flat fee of $39.00; which includes the cost of shipping; a padded, hard shell, carry case; insurance; and signature upon delivery service.
- Orders that do not contain firearms are shipped via UPS with shipping insurance, rates based on weight.
- C&R and modern firearms must be shipped to a Federal Firearms License (FFL) address.
- Antique firearms are not required to be shipped to an FFL*.
- *All firearms going to California must be delivered to a Type 01 or 07 FFL. We cannot deliver any firearm to Type 03 FFL in California.
- You are responsible for complying with your state and local firearms laws. Antique and C&R firearms are not exempt from magazine restrictions or the National Firearms Act.
- If you are unhappy with your purchase from Edelweiss Arms, you may contact us for a return authorization within three (3) days of your receipt. After which, the terms of the sale are final.
- Return requests made within three days of receipt may be eligible for a partial refund at the discretion of Edelweiss Arms, after a return inspection has been completed.
- In order for your returned product to be eligible for a refund, it must be returned in the same, unused, condition in which it was delivered, and it must be accompanied by all parts and accessories it was originally sold with.
- Upon completion of a return merchandise inspection, any authorized refunds will be issued to the same payment method made for the original order within seven (7) business days of the completed return inspection.
- A 10% restocking fee will apply to any approved refunds for merchandise returned to Edelweiss Arms.
- You are responsible for the safe return, and the cost of return shipping, for your authorized returned merchandise. We strongly recommend obtaining a track-able shipping service with insurance for returned merchandise; Edelweiss Arms is not responsible for erroneous or incomplete returns.