LEO / MIL Program
Edelweiss Arms Professional Purchase Program
Edelweiss Arms is proud to offer Law Enforcement, First Responders (Fire, EMT/EMS), and Military Professionals the opportunity to shop with preferential pricing through our LEO / MIL Purchase Program ("Professional Purchase Program"), as a token of our appreciation for your service to our country. Qualifying professionals may apply to join the Professional Purchase Program by following the steps below:
Register and create an account on EdelweissArms.com with your preferred email address.
From a government-provided or department-provided email address, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Email address used for Account Registration
- First and Last Name
- Proof of current or prior Military Service
- Copy of LES with any sensitive data redacted, or
- Proof of active employment with Law Enforcement Agency, Fire Department, or public EMS
Not all firearms will qualify for discounted pricing under the Professional Purchase Program. This may be due to one or more factors, including but not limited to pricing agreements with a third party or agreements with our import/export partners.
Special pricing provided under the Professional Purchase Program may not be combined with any other promotion or discount.
No special pricing is available on ammunition.
How To Order
Once your information is on file with us and we have confirmed that you qualify for the professional purchase program, please contact us at email@example.com with the following information:
- Registered email address if different from contact email address
- Product SKU(s) you wish to order
- Quantity requested, if applicable
- FFL copy of dealer to handle transfer, if applicable, or copy of 03 FFL, if applicable
You may also call us at 855-574-7787 x30 during office hours with your order request.
We will provide you with a link to purchase your items with all applicable discounts applied.