The Swiss Federal Arms Factory in Bern (Waffenfabrik Bern or W+F Bern) was a regulatory agency and part of the armaments services group of the Swiss Federal Department of Defense (now VBS). The Federal Arms Factory (W+F), founded in 1875, took over the grounds and facilities of the Federal Montierwerkstätte in Berne, established in 1873. It mainly focused in producing revolvers, handguns and rifles for the Swiss Army, under license or as an in-house development. In the abbreviation "W+F", the "+" represents the Swiss cross.
View as Grid List
Items 1-9 of 256